Solution for your smile
your smile aligned, beautiful & healthy
General dentistry covers a wide variety of treatments and thanks to the team at Dilleen Dental, you can be assured that you and your family receive safe and effective care.
Our general dental services include:
- Scale & Clean
- Digital X-rays
- Free Child Dental (CDBS) For Eligible Children Age 2-17
- Custom Fitted Mouthguards
- Anxious Patients
Tooth Coloured Restorations
When your teeth need to be restored as a result of decay or minor chipping, tooth coloured composite resin is the standard of care in Riverside South Dental Centre. It is strong, durable, bio compatible and matches the shade of your tooth. Resins are bonded onto your tooth resulting in an excellent seal between the tooth structure and the restorative material, therefore minimizing the risk of recurrent decay.
Tooth-colored fillings offer numerous advantages, including the following:
- They closely match your tooth color and appearance, leaving you with stunning results. Even with close examination, you won’t be able to tell the restoration apart from your natural tooth enamel.
- Composite fillings protect your teeth, unlike amalgam fillings that expand and contract with temperature changes, potentially causing teeth cracks and fractures over time.
- White fillings do not contain metals that often cause tooth sensitivity or allergies.
- Your restorations bond directly to the tooth surfaces, fortifying the tooth structure, providing strength and resilience, and preventing future decay and cavities.
- Tooth-colored fillings require removing less tooth structure than metal fillings, making them a more conservative tooth repair choice.
- Modern white fillings last as long as amalgam ones and can restore front teeth or molars exposed to high chewing forces.
- Tooth-colored restorations are more resistant to wear and tear than their silver counterparts.
- The composite resin material hardens in seconds with the help of a special curing light, rather than days as with some other filling materials.
- Tooth-colored fillings are very resilient. However, in the event they are damaged or chipped, they are easy to repair.
- Since the resin used in tooth-colored restorations contains fluoride, composites can help prevent future tooth decay from developing.
- White restorations do not require placement at the gum line, which is healthier for your gums.
Root Canal Treatment
- A procedure performed to remove the nerve and infection in a tooth which may be causing nerve symptoms or tooth ache.
- A root canal usually requires multiple appointments to treat the infection in the tooth, and is complete by placing a root canal filling.
- Your Dentist will discuss root canal treatments with you on a case by case basis.
- A root canal is the last option to save a tooth rather than an extraction.
- Including surgical extractions
- Some surgical extractions may need referral to an Oral Surgeon
- Professional teeth whitening is the safest and the most effective non-invasive dental treatment used to achieve a whiter, brighter smile.
- It is a common procedure and many people choose to undergo tooth whitening when they have a big event coming up.
- Coming in for a chat and examination will help us determine if teeth whitening is appropriate for you and what kind of teeth whitening will be most effective.
- You may opt for faster in-surgery bleaching, or dentist-supervised at-home bleaching which is more economical.
- By taking impressions of your teeth, we will create custom-fitted trays that can be worn comfortably at home.
- We will also supply you with instructions for wearing your trays and the gel-form bleaching materials in a tube.
- The effects of bleaching should last a couple of years, but will depend on your lifestyle habits such as drinking tea and coffee, and smoking.
- At this point you can choose to redo the procedure, which will usually be less costly as you can, in most cases, reuse the same teeth whitening trays.
- Cosmetic dentistry is about giving you the smile you have always wanted.
- The results achieved have made numerous patients regain their confidence and no longer feel self-conscious or embarrassed by their teeth.
- A new smile can be achieved through porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges and teeth whitening.
- At Dilleen Dental, it is an absolute pleasure for us to see the difference a smile makeover can make.
- Depending on your unique circumstances and your wishes, we may recommend different procedures.
- We are here to help guide you, working cooperatively with you towards your goals and providing expert advice.
Crowns, Bridges & Veneers
Thanks to the latest in 3D dental technology, you can have a faster, more efficient, more comfortable experience when getting a dental crown.
Fast, efficient turnaround time
No waiting for months with a temporary crown
- No more repeat appointments
- No more prolonged, uncomfortable impressions
During your appointment, the dental team will take a 3D scan of your tooth and surrounding area.
This image can then be viewed by the dentist, and yourself, on the computer screen. This allows the dentist to explain the treatment in closer detail. Plus, you can see for yourself exactly what is going on.
A full arch rehabilitation system provides a permanent solution with teeth that look & feel just like your own.
With a full row of teeth, firmly secured, our dental implants give a beautiful and functional smile to those who would otherwise need complicated and heavily invasive procedures to accomplish the same result.
Dilleen Dental has been able to transform the lives of people who previously thought that a smile that they’d want to show everyone was beyond their reach both financially and in terms of what was possible in existing dental implant technology.
The quality of our partial dentures are second to none.
This means that you’re able to get the same visual overhaul that dental implants would provide at a fraction of the cost.
And being a non-invasive procedure, it means that there is no sedation or drilling or any of that scary stuff necessary.